For the best assistance from Printers Support, Call us now @
Printers are delicate devices which are useful for transforming soft copies into hard copies. There are a lot of printer brands in the market, among which Epson is considered to be one of the best. It is highly preferred by people because of the standard features and unbeatable performance. These printers have good endurance and offer a variety of features, primarily emphasizing on delivering quality prints. However, technical devices suffer from errors after a certain point, and the all-rounder Epson printers are no exception.
A very common error code faced by Epson printer users is error code 0xe3. This basically occurs due to the paper jam, obstruction or faulty cartridge. Are you among those who are wondering how to fix Epson error code 0xe3? Follow the write up to get an overview of the reasons and possible solutions to resolve the issue.
Everything You Need to Know about Epson Error Code 0xe3:
Epson printers are capable of printing and scanning documents. With continuous usage, the printers can suffer a breakdown and cease to perform. Epson error code 0xe3 arises when the packaging material gets stuck on the cartridge caddy of your Epson printer. It may also occur if the cartridge is not properly placed on the desired area. Usually, it takes place when a new printer is being set up by the person. The chances of this error increase if the user makes mistakes while installing it. Additionally, it can also show up when you are about to launch your system and you get stuck at the initial step.
The error code may hamper your device in several ways. If you happen to face this with your brand new Epson printer, we understand how frustrated you might feel. It will stop the initialization process and you cannot start the printer. Secondly, if any foreign body is stuck in your cartridge caddy, you might need to remove the cartridge from the cradle and clear the area. This procedure is quite risky because if you have not done it before, you might increase the damage.
Simple Tricks to Clear the Cartridge Caddy of Your Epson Printer
Turn the all-in-one printer off and on again. Then go for printing a self-test report. If this method doesn’t help you out, then you need to remove the cartridge from the cradle. For that, you need to have the new cartridge ready. To do so, have a look at the following steps:
- Switch on the printer
- Pull up the cover of the scanner
- Make sure you do not touch the print head by your hand and keep away from the white cable which is located inside the printer.
- After you are done with lifting up the scanner unit, tap on the stop button and wait for the print head to move the cartridge to the indicator position.
- if you want to remove a cartridge which is full, press and hold the stop button for 5 seconds and then wait for the cartridge to move to the replacement position.
- Carefully remove the cartridge straight from the cradle by squeezing the tab of the cartridge.
- Now, clear the area if you see anything stuck in the cradle.
- Before placing the new cartridge, shake it four to five times while it is still sealed.
- Avoid leaks by checking the sealed area before you shake the ink.
- Remove the packet from the cartridge and do not touch the green chip area.
- Install the new cartridge instantly after you remove the old one and place it on a clean cotton cloth.
- Carefully take out the yellow tape from the sides of the cartridge
- Finally, install the brand new cartridge and push it without bending until it adjusts into the cradle.
After the installation is complete, pull down the scanner unit and tap on the stop button. Make sure the print head moves back to the home position and initiates the ink charging procedure. Keep a check on the power light because it will be signaling the time taken by the print head to charge the ink. Do not turn off the printer until the power light is not completely off. This process is sufficient to resolve error code 0xe3 and ensures that you can resume printing.
If you are still facing error code 0xe3, it means the installation has not been performed accurately. Quickly go back to your printer and perform these additional steps to resolve Epson printer error code 0xe3 at the earliest.
An Alternative Method to Resolve Epson Printer Error:
Making mistakes while setting up a technical device is normal. You can choose to fix printer by opting for trouble-free professional help. But, if you wish to fix error code 0xe3 on your own, you can try an alternative method to resolve the issue.
- Switch off the printer and remove the power connection and USB cable if you happen to have one.
- Pull up the printer cover and look for any paper jam. If you can locate paper bits, remove it from the device.
- Reconnect the printer
- Try pressing the Copy button just to see if the print unit is responding.
- Check for transit tapes and foam blocks inside the printer. Carefully clear them.
If none of the methods helped you out, you must be struggling with ways to resolve Epson printer error code oxe3. We can understand how irritating it might be for you. However, you can resolve your printer errors by seeking for a professional’s help. Make sure that you opt for a reliable service provider to fix printer issues at the earliest.
Reach the Professionals for Superb Printer Repair Solutions:
A sudden decrease in your Epson printer’s efficiency can strictly restrict your productivity. This is where our technical experts come into play. Our dedicated professionals at epsonsupport247 are working round the clock to provide you with essential printer repair solutions in your budget. We have devised multiple channels of communication for our customers. You can call us on our helpline number 8388000650 to fix printer issues by sharing your queries with our experts. In addition, you can utilize our live chat portal to get handy solutions online. Alternatively, you can drop an email describing your issues and our experts will get back to you and address the problem within 24 hours.