For the best assistance from Printers Support, Call us now @
Epson Printer Won’t Copy: Learn 3 Effective and Easy Solutions
Nowadays, printers come along with scanners so that you can print, copy and scan with ease. It is indeed a frustrating issue when a printer fails to copy a document. The problem might appear due to various reasons such as a fault in the driver or hardware defect.
Are you experiencing encountering a situation where the Epson printer won’t copy? And are you looking for the solution? Then, you should go through our guide.
Through this article, we are trying to provide you all the possible solutions that can help you to fix the issue associated with the Epson printer easily.
What to do if Epson Printer Won’t Copy?
Here are the solutions that can help you to resolve the problem if the Epson printer will not copy. Go through the solutions and get rid of the problem.
Fix 1: Follow the Proper Log in Procedure
Sometimes, errors may occur if you do not follow the proper procedure of copying. So, follow the proper way that can help you to copy.
- First, make sure that the original document is not bent, folded or curled.
- Further, check if there are any staples or other materials that could obstruct the feeder.
- Slide the Edge guide outward and insert the originals copy into the ADF, face up and on top of the edge.
- After that, the ADF icon will appear on the screen, then slide the ADF edge guide against the originals.
- Thereafter, move on to the home screen and press the up or down arrow button. This will help you to select the copy.
- Now, press the OK button to change the number of copies by pressing the up arrow or down arrow button. Or, you can use the numeric keypad and press the OK button.
- Otherwise, you can press the up or down arrow buttons to scroll through the available settings option.
- Then, press the right arrow key and also press the up or down arrow button to select your new settings to press the OK.
- A list of available options will appear on the LCD screen, click on the options as per your required.
- Lastly, extend the output tray and press the Start button and this will help you to copy the prints.
Fix 2: Update the Printer Driver
Sometimes, the printers might get into trouble due to the backdated printer driver. So, you should update the printer driver. If the procedure to update the printer driver is not known to you, then you should follow these steps.
- At first, go to the taskbar and click on the Search box. Then, write down “Device manager” in the appearing dialog box.
- Thereafter, click on the Device Manager option from the appearing list of results
- Choose a category and look for the name of your device. Right click on the device name that you need to update.
- Thereafter, click on the Update Driver option and choose “Search automatically for updated driver software” option.
- Now, check if the problem is resolved or not.
Fix 3: Check the Power Connection
The problem may occur due to any conflicting issue within the power connection. Check all the power cords, that are connected with your printer.
- First, turn off the Epson printer and unplug all the power cords from the device.
- Verify all the connections properly and also check the wires for any broken or damaged parts.
- If there are no damages, then reconnect all the power cords with the printing device.
- Then, turn On the Epson printer and check if the problem with your Epson printer is resolved or not.
These were some of the effective methods that can you to fix Epson printer won’t copy issue. If you face any difficulties while performing these methods then leave a comment below.
However, if none of these methods helps you to resolve the problem, then you should contact with the experts and get the problem sorted instantly.
Leave a Comment