For the best assistance from Printers Support, Call us now @
Epson printers are widely known printing devices among users worldwide. But as they are technical devices, unexpected issues are bound to happen. Well, users may often come across situations where they are faced with an issue related to How to connect Epson printer to laptop. connect Epson blog is all about getting a proper connection of Epson printer to laptop. Let’s see all the below given steps now.
Steps to connect Epson printer to laptop
Before moving ahead with the process of connecting Epson printer to laptop, make sure that your device is all set up with a wireless method or via an Ethernet connection as recommended
Step1: Initial stage
- Get access to the “Start Here” sheet and go to “Epson printer main page” section
Step2: Download phase
- Next, users are advised to download and then install the “Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility” feature to move ahead with the process to connect their Epson printer to laptop.
Step3: Terms and conditions
- Next, users are required to agree to a “End-User License Agreement’ and then hit on the “Next” button.Click on “Install” button and then hit the “Finish” icon.
- Selection of the type of product is to be selected and then tap on “Next” option.
Step4: Registration phase
- Select the “Printer Registration” icon and click on “Next” icon.
- Tap on the “Agree” icon and then hit on “Next” option.
Step5: Registration phase
- When the “Register a printer to Epson Connect” message, is visible, click on OK.
- Perform the following steps:
- While creating a new account, you are requested to fill out a “Create an Epson Connect Account “form and then hit “Finish” option.
- If anyone is registering for a new product with an existing account, then select “I already have an account” icon and fill up the “Add a new printer” form, then click
“Add” icon next.
- Click the “Close” icon
For more such queries, do get in touch with us at Epson Printer Customer Support USA Epson printer support UK section and get your queries resolved instantly.