For the best assistance from Printers Support, Call us now @
If you are a Lexmark printer user, then you should know the steps on how to connect the Lexmark printer to Wi-Fi. Due to lack of technical knowledge, if you don’t know how to do it, then in such cases, you need to follow this article thoroughly to connect your Lexmark printer with a Wi-Fi network. Here, we are presenting some of the easy hacks that will help you to connect your printer with the Wi-Fi network. So, let’s move on to the solution part which is mentioned below.
Know How to Connect My Lexmark Printer to Wi-Fi: Steps That You Can Try
Here are the steps that can answer your question on how to connect my Lexmark printer to Wi-Fi. Go through the steps that are written in the following part of the article to know the details on it.
Method 1: Connect the Lexmark Printer by using the CD
If you don’t know the procedure on how to connect Lexmark printer mx310 to Wi-Fi, then go through the steps that are written in the following part of the article to know the details on it.
- At first, you need to check if your printer is connected with the same Wi-Fi network that is connected with the computer or not. You should always connect your printer with the same network that is connected with your computer.
- Then, you need to insert a CD in the system. If you are unable to use a CD, then you can download software from its official website.
- If you are not using any CD driver, then you should follow the onscreen prompts. To do that, you must know the model name and the bit size of your printer.
- Whenever the Lexmark printer gets connected with your computer, it will accept the software automatically.
- After that, you need to write down the model number of the Lexmark printer in the search bar. Then, select the printer driver option by clicking on the Download option. This will help you to download the printer driver.
- Thereafter, a confirmation window will appear on your screen, click on the Accept button. Then, double click on the downloaded software option, and choose Extract option to launch the file. Now, double click on the setup icon.
- At the next step, you should follow the on-screen instructions. After that, when you have successfully connected your printer with the computer. Then you should exit from all of the folders and click on the Finish button. Thereafter, reboot your computer and save all the changes that you have made.
Method 2: Use the WPS Pin
Here is another method that can help you to connect your Lexmark printer with the Wi-Fi connection. The steps that are written in the following part of the article will help you to do so.
- First, you need to check if your wireless router is WPS certified or not.
- Then, check if the wireless network adaptor is properly installed or not.
- After that, move on to the control panel of the printer while using the Navigation button and select the Start push button method.
- Thereafter, follow the instructions which are guided by the onscreen prompts.
- At the next step, choose the wireless connection setup and then choose the Wi-Fi protected setup from the Control Panel of the printer.
- Now, you need to write down the eight digit WPS pin.
- Furthermore, you can proceed with the next step by mentioning the IP address of your access point in the address field.
- Then, write down the eight digit pin in the provided area and save the settings that you have made.
Method 3: Connect the Lexmark Printer without the CD
You can follow the method that is mentioned in the upcoming part of the article to connect the Lexmark printer to Wi-Fi. So, let’s have a look at the steps.
- At first, you need to bring your computer closer to your printer and check if all the wires are properly connected or not.
- Then, power on your computer and perform a boot-up procedure.
- Thereafter, plug in your printer and plug the USB port properly to your computer.
- Now, turn on your printer and move your cursor down to the left side of your computer screen and select the Start menu. Then, write down the Control Panel in the search box, then click on the Named option from the appearing results.
- At the next step, click on the “Printer and Hardware” option and select the “Add Printer” option.
- After that, click on the Next button and select the “Automatically detect and install Plug and play printer” option from the add printer wizard page. Then, click on the Next button.
- Furthermore, you need to proceed with the next step by clicking on the Next button repeatedly. This will lead you to finish the setup procedure.
Through this guide, we have provided all of the possible methods that can help you to find the answer to your question how to connect Lexmark printer to Wi-Fi connection. If you have any more queries regarding this topic, then you can comment us on the comment section below.