For the best assistance from Printers Support, Call us now @
A Comprehensive User Guide on “How to Set Up a Lexmark Printer?”
You need to connect Lexmark printer to a device having a wireless connection with the help of the wireless print server. A wireless print server helps in connecting the USB printer and the wireless router in order to give access to the Lexmark printers as well as the other portions of the wireless network. With the use of a wireless printer server, you can easily remove the need to associate the printer to a particular computer or the network. Therefore, go through this informative user guide to know how to set up a Lexmark printer.
Steps to Set Up a Lexmark Printer
Follow the below steps to learn how to setup a Lexmark wireless printer.
- First, you need to insert the USB cable to the USB port in the back of the print server by removing it from the Lexmark printer.
- Then, insert the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port. It should be placed at the periphery of the wireless printer server. After that, you need to attach the other end of the cable in order to open the port on the wireless network router.
- Now, you need to activate the Lexmark printer.
- Then, switch on the wireless printer server by plugging in the AC adapter.
- After that, you need to run the installation disk that came with the wireless print server on one of the computer associated with your network.
- Now, you need to follow the instructions present on the wireless packaging of the printer server in order to run the installation wizard.
- Then, you need to connect the wireless printer server to the network having a wireless connection.
- Finally, with the help of installation disk present on the wireless printer server, you can install the essential print drivers on the computer. This is done in order to recognize the wireless print server as well as the Lexmark printer.
You need to insert the Ethernet cable to the wireless printer server. Also, you need to connect that to the wireless router. You can use this in certain situations that cover users having a wired connection. If your network works on a complete wireless platform, this step can easily be negated.
All the above fixes are tried and tested as per the methodology. You can easily get to know how to set up a Lexmark printer if you follow this article strictly. Moreover, you can refer to the user guide to have a quick glance. Apart from this, if you have any new idea, you can provide that to the comment section.
Leave a Comment