For the best assistance from Printers Support, Call us now @
If you want to print something wirelessly, like something directly from your phone, then the first thing which you have to perform is the Brother printer Wifi setup.
If you are unaware of how to set up WiFi on Brother printer, you have dropped in the right page. This article provides step by step procedures which will help you to perform this action without any hassle.
But before configuring the wireless settings, you should have some information about the network. Like, the Network name (SSID) and the Network password (security key ).
You will find these details on the back side of the printer.
Once you gather this information, try to follow the steps provided below
Connecting Brother Printer to Wifi: Easy Steps
If you want to set up your Brother printer with WiFi, you will be able to perform it using some simple steps given below.
- First of all, you need to open the Control panel on your Brother printer.
- After that, you need to connect the AC power cord to your printer and turn the printer on. Now, tap on Menu.
- Now, press up or down arrow key in order to select the network setting / wireless setup.
- After that, tap on the Up or down arrow key in order to select the network and click on OK.
- Next, tap on up or down arrow key in order to select the WLAN and press the Ok button to continue.
- After that, select the setup wizard and hit the Ok button to continue.
- When you find that the Lan enable … appears, you need to enable the wireless network.
Once you perform this step, it will start the wireless setup wizard.
Now, the printer will search for the network and will display a list of available networks. Use the arrow key in order to select the SSID you want and tap on the Ok button.
Next, type the SSID key (security key ).
These steps will help you perform the Brother printer wireless setup.
This is the complete guide using which you will be able to perform Brother printer wireless setup without any hassle. If you want any further guidance, you can directly contact an expert. Or, you can leave a comment stating the exact issues you are facing and we will get back to you at the earliest.