For the best assistance from Printers Support, Call us now @
Samsung printer error code 11 1112 is a common problem among the Samsung printer users. This error usually prevents you from continuing the printing job and thus hampering the daily output.
The problem might appear due to various kinds of reasons, but an outdated printer driver is one of the main reasons behind this error. Sometimes, the problem may also occur because of misconfiguration in the Printer settings.
If you are dealing with this annoying error, then this guide will help you to resolve the situation. Try the steps that we have mentioned in this article and get rid of the problem.
How to Resolve Samsung Printer Error Code 11 1112?
Here are some of the effective solutions that can help you to fix Samsung printer error code 11 1112. Go through the steps that are provided below and resolve the problem easily.
Fix 1: Manually Update the Printer Driver
The problem with Samsung printer error code 11 1112 can be resolved by updating the printer driver. Here are the steps that can follow.
- Move the mouse cursor to the taskbar and click on the Search box. Then, type “Device Manager” and hit the Enter button.
- Click on the Device Manager option from the appearing list of results.
- Then, choose the category of the driver that you need to update and right click on it.
- Click on the Update Driver button and choose the “Search automatically for updated driver software” button.
- Now, wait for a few minutes to check if an update is available or not. If you find an update, then click on the Updating button to complete the updating procedure.
If you are unable to find the latest update of the printer driver, then you should visit the manufacturer website and look for the latest updated version.
How to Update Printer Driver Properly from Manufacturers Website?
If the procedure to update the printer driver from the manufacturer is not known to you, then here are the procedure. Go through the steps and resolve the problem at the earliest.
- Open the Start menu from the bottom left side of your computer screen. Click on the search box and type “Device Manager” and hit the Enter button.
- Click on the Device Manager option from the appearing list of results to open the Device Manager window.
- Then, choose the category of the driver that you need to update. And, right click on the driver name to select the Update Driver.
- Choose the “Browse my computer for driver software” option and select the Browse option.
- After that, you need to choose the main folder through the content that you have selected previously.
- Select OK and verify the “Include subfolders” option. This will help you to allow the wizard to look for the proper “.inf” file.
- Now, follow the instruction and the onscreen prompt to update the printer driver.
- Click on the Next button to finish the task.
Fix 2: Reset the Printer
You can get rid of the problem by resetting the printer settings. The subsequent steps will assist you to do so.
- At first, tap on the Menu button, then press #1934 and again tap on the Menu button.
- Then, the Tech Menu will appear on the LCD screen. And choose the option as per your requirement.
- Select the Clear All Memory option. This will take some time to clear the memory.
- After that, the machine will start to reboot. Wait for a few minutes to complete the process.
- Thereafter, tap on the Return button repeatedly. And select the “Format hard disk drive” option and select the Yes option to reset the printer.
Through this article, we have tried to provide all the possible fixes that can help you to resolve Samsung printer error code 11 1112. Try the methods as per our direction and rest assured your problems like Samsung Printer Won’t Connect to Wifi.
If you face any difficulties while performing the methods, then use the comment section to place your views. Take experts advice if none of the methods helps you to resolve the problem.