For the best assistance from Printers Support, Call us now @
How to fix Epson Printer Error 0x10? Do it on your own by following some simple steps.
Technology has given us several gifts in the form of gadgets, and one of them is a printer. Making copies in the past was monotonous, and now you can accomplish it within minutes. There are various alternatives present in the market, but one which has captured all segments is Epson. However, issues are inevitable, and no gadget is perfect. In some models of Epson like WF-3640, you can encounter a problem of error code 0x10. It happens due to a malfunctioned scanner segment in the printer when the system gets stuck in performing scanning function. When you encounter this error, a message will pop up with a text “Epson WF-3640 error 0x10”.
Sometimes, users lack knowledge due to which they get panic, and the first thing which they do is type “Epson printer repair near me“ in their browser. However, before searching a printer repair service provider, you can fix this problem on your own by applying some simple steps. Below I have mentioned a process with which you can resolve Epson error code 0x10 without standing in a queue of Epson repair center. Here it is mandatory to follow all the steps in the same manner so that you can get the desired result. There are two methods through which you can fix this issue.
Method 1: A proper physical check of printer
- Step 1: Sometimes this error can arise due to the issue with your system or Laptop. Here you will need a software which can help in filtering the stores, supplant degenerate and other missing records. You can download Re-image plus software for this purpose from the internet.
- Step 2: Now you need to lift the cover from the glass, and then look for the remote molecule. It will look like bits of paper. You can hunt them with a blazing light.
- In case if this does not fix your problem then proceed further with method 2.
Method 2: Reset the printer
- Step 1: First, unplug the printer power cable
- Step 2: Now wait for some minutes
- Step 3: After waiting for a couple of minutes, press and hold the power button
- Step 4: While holding the power button connect the power cable to the printer and continue to press the button for another 60 seconds
- Step 5: Now check if the error is still showing up in your printer or the issue is resolved.
If the problem persists then first check if the guarantee period of your printer is over or still some days are left. If you have got some time left then contact the Epson printer support, If not then I suggest you should not go to a local vendor as he can ruin your device. You can never be sure of his skills as well as the parts that he will use for replacement. There as some vendors in New York City which are known for providing best in class printer repair services which you can contact.You can call at our helpline number +1-855-997-4421 to clarify your printer worries and avail affordable Printer repair service.
[…] use of these devices. Same is the case with Epson Printer, and one such issue with this gadget is error code 0x9e. It typically appears on the LED screen of the Epson Printer. This error code 0x9e on Epson […]
[…] Epson inkjet products have a finite lifespan. At some point, it reaches a condition when it fails to provide its users with satisfactory print quality. This happens because certain components of your printer have reached the end of their usable life and will not work further until and unless it is serviced. Thus, when the ink pads of your Epson printer reach a certain limit, they become saturated and your printer displays this error code. […]