For the best assistance from Printers Support, Call us now @
In case you notice that your Ricoh printer is not printing, then you are not alone. Several users are facing the same error while using the Ricoh printer. A faulty or glitched printer driver can be the main reason, due to which you encounter this error with your printer.
Besides that, if you have not set your printer as the default one, then also you can encounter this typical error with your device. Heavy printing queue can also be the reason, due to which you encounter printing issues with Ricoh printer.
This guide is aimed at resolving this issue with Ricoh printer, and hopefully, if you apply the fixes given here, you can resolve this glitch on your Ricoh printer, quickly and effortlessly.
Eliminate Ricoh Printer not Printing Issue
If you notice your Ricoh printer is not printing color, you can follow the steps mentioned below to overcome the situation on a quick note.
Method 1: Set Your Printer as the Default One
Once you encounter this error with your device, the first thing which you need to check is, whether you have set it as the default one or not. If not, then set it as the default printer using these steps:
- Firstly, you need to press the Windows logo key and the R key at the same time, in order to open the Run dialogue box.
- Now, in this dialogue box, type “control” and hit the Enter button. It will open the Control panel.
- Once in the Control panel, you need to choose Devices and Printers.
- Now, in the Printers section, right click on the Ricoh printer you are using and choose Set as default printer.
- If prompted, tap on the Yes button.
- Now, you will find there is a new tick below the icon of the Ricoh printer. It means, it is now set as the default one.
After performing these steps try to check whether it fixes the error or not. If the error persists, try to follow the next method.
Method 2: Cancel all Printing Jobs
You can also encounter this typical error if you have not deleted printing jobs. Once you clear these printing tasks, it will resolve this error. On that note, try to follow these steps to overcome the issue:
- First of all, you need to open the Devices and Printers option from the Control panel.
- Now, right click on the Ricoh printer you are using in the printer section and choose the ‘See what’s printing’ option.
- Next, you need to open the Printer menu and choose the option showing “Open As Administrator”.
- After that, you need to open the printer menu again. This time choose Cancel All Documents.
- Now, confirm your action.
- When you complete the cancelation process of all printing jobs, check whether your printer is running normally or not.
If the error persists, try to follow the next method.
Method 3: Update Printer Driver
In case, you are using an outdated printer driver, then also you can encounter this error with your device. On that note, try to follow these steps to update the printer driver.
- At first, go to the Start option and navigate to the search bar.
- In the search bar, search for “Update Device Drivers” and click on the most appropriate search result. The Device Manager window will open.
- Here, you will find the list of installed drivers in your device.
- From that list, choose the device driver which you want to update, right-click on it and choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
In case, Windows fails to detect a printer driver, you can visit the official website of Ricoh and download and update the drivers from there. After updating your device driver, try to check whether it resolves the error or not. If not, follow the next method.
Method 4: Reinstall the Printer Driver
After updating the printer driver, if this error still persists, try to follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, in the search box, search for Device Manager and then choose it.
- After that, right click or press and hold the name of the device and choose Uninstall.
- Now, restart your PC and Windows will start reinstalling the driver.
These are some effective methods, using which you will be able to resolve printing issues with your Ricoh printer on your own. After performing these steps, if you find that the Ricoh printer is still not printing, then there must be something wrong in the hardware of the printer. Try to contact an expert who can guide you the best in this matter.